Stallholder Entry Times
Unloading is available on Saturday from 13:30 or 14:00 depending on your pitch, until 18:00, for Alexandra Palace stallholders. You must arrive by the latest of 17:30 if you wish to unload on Saturday.
On Sunday, the building opens at 06:30 and latest arrival at the slip road will be 07:30 for unloading. Any late arrivals will be directed to unload via the North Yard.
- 08:30 – Fair opens to trade buyers.
- 09:30 – Fair opens to public buyers.
- 16:30 – Fair closes, all buyers leave the hall.
- 19:00 – All exhibitors must have left the building.
If you need any support in becoming an Alexandra Palace stallholder, please contact our team to find out about pricing and further information, or if you want some support in marketing activities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palm Court Buyer’s Entrance:
Key points for Alexandra Palace Stallholders:
- Electricity is not included. Please ask for details of electricity availability and charges. Call 01636 702326
- Each booking admits two exhibitors and one vehicle. One additional exhibitors pass can be purchase in advance for £12, or on the day of the fair at £15.
- Strictly no under-16’s allowed in the hall during set up or break down of the fair. Children are welcome on Sunday during the opening hours of 8.30am – 4:30pm when accompanied by an adult.
- Please discuss your unloading and parking requirements at the time of booking. We aim to accommodate your preferences wherever possible.
- Unloading is available on Saturday from 13:30 or 14:00 depending on your pitch, until 18:00. You must arrive by the latest of 17:30 if you wish to unload on Saturday. On Sunday the building opens at 06:30 and last arrival at the slip road will be 07:30 for unloading. Any late arrivals will be directed to unload via the North Yard.
- Please see our Terms and Conditions for full details of our booking and cancellation procedures.
- No dogs are allowed at Alexandra Palace, except Guide Dogs.
Alexandra Palace Map
Alexandra Palace Floor Plan
Download iacf’s Terms & Conditions