IACF Fair Dates Update September 2020
Posted September 2nd, 2020 by Eve Oliver and filed under IACF News & Other Interesting Stuff
iacf are welcoming the return of our fairs after lockdown. We are overjoyed to have our stallholders and visitors experience our antique and collectors fairs again, with already having a successful start to the return of our fairs.
Ardingly: Tuesday 8th - Wednesday 9th September 2020 is our next fair.
Shepton Mallet: Friday 18th - Sunday 20th September 2020
Runway: Monday 28th September 2020
Peterborough: Friday 2nd - Saturday 3rd October 2020
Newark: Thursday 8th - Friday 9th October 2020
Newbury: Two day fair 10th - 11th October 2020
Runway: Monday 26th October 2020
Alexandra Palace: Sunday 1st November (to be confirmed) 2020
Ardingly: Tuesday 3rd - Wednesday 4th November 2020
Shepton Mallet: Friday 13th - Sunday 15th November 2020
Runway: Monday 23rd November 2020
Newark: Thursday 3rd - Friday 4th December 2020
If you have any questions on how we are operating social distancing then please feel free to contact email@example.com. We have put social distancing methods in place, including:
1. We now accept contactless payment for entry to our fairs.
2. Operating a social distancing plan requiring visitors to keep 2m apart at all times.
3. Hand sanitiser stations are placed around the site for regular use from visitors.
4. Please do not pick up items unless you intend to purchase them.
5. Please use your own bags.
We have stewards on site to help keep social distancing methods in place, such as queing for inside buildings and toilets.