Runway Monday at Newark Antiques Market - Covid Safety Measures
Posted October 6th, 2020 by Eve Oliver and filed under IACF News & Other Interesting Stuff
iacf is working closely with Public Health England and the local authorities of each venue to ensure that we are operating our indoor and outdoor markets within Covid guidelines and as such are delighted to confirm that Runway Monday at Newark Antiques Market will be going ahead this October.
Your safety at our fairs is of top priortiy, the following measures have been put in place:
Covid Safety Arrangements at our Markets:
At our venues:
- Socially distanced queuing areas at all entrances
- Hand Sanitiser Stations available around the sites
- Contactless Card Payments available when purchasing tickets
- Pre-order online tickets
- Track & Trace QR codes login
- One-way systems
- Signage around the fairs to help reduce crowding
- Larger stands
- Larger stalls
How you can help:
- Remember to keep a 2m social distance
- Login to our Track & Trace system (mandatory for entry)
- Remember to wash/sanitise your hands regularly
- Wear a mask inside buildings
- If you have any symptoms i.e. a continuous cough, high temp, loss of taste and/or smell please stay home and self isolate
- Do not touch items of stock without asking for permission
There may be some disruptions whilst we focus on keeping you safe, for example picking up stock is likely to be in pick up zones and it can take longer to enter our fairs due to 2m social distancing.
If you are showing symptoms or self-isolating then please do not attend the event.
Complete your track and trace for Newark Antiques Market today! Location ID: 11621
We advise you to download and use the NHS app:
The NHS COVID-19 app uses your smartphone’s existing “Exposure Logging” feature to work out if you have spent time near other app users who have tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19).
For this to work, your Bluetooth needs to be turned on: this will not drain your battery as the app uses “Bluetooth Low Energy”.
It will use your postcode district to tell you if your area is at risk. When you download the app you will be asked to share the first 4 letters and digits of your postcode with NHS England. A postcode district generally contains about 8,000 addresses. This means that your specific location cannot be identified.
Purchase your Tickets Today!
We now provide online tickets for all of our events. Please purchase your tickets for Runway Monday Antiques Market here!