Newark Antiques Market has been moved to the 10th-11th December as per advice from the local authorities.
Covid Safety Arrangements at our Markets:
At our venues:
- Socially distanced queuing areas at all entrances
- Hand Sanitiser Stations available around the sites
- Contactless Card Payments available when purchasing tickets
- Pre-order online tickets
- Track & Trace QR codes login
- One-way systems
- Signage around the fairs to help reduce crowding
- Larger stands
- Larger stalls
How you can help:
- Remember to keep a 2m social distance
- Login to our Track & Trace system (mandatory for entry)
- Remember to wash/sanitise your hands regularly
- Wear a mask inside buildings
- If you have any symptoms i.e. a continuous cough, high temp, loss of taste and/or smell please stay home and self isolate
- Do not touch items of stock without asking for permission
The Newark International Antiques & Collectors Market is world-renowned. Genuinely the ultimate treasure hunting ground – it is the largest event of its kind in Europe – a world-wide phenomenon. This is one iacf event that needs to be experienced to be believed!
Held at the Newark and Nottinghamshire Showground on an enormous 84-acre site, up to 2,500 stands attract thousands of dealers and buyers from around the globe every other month.
Only two hours from London by road, 90 minutes by rail, and with East Midlands Airport less than an hour away, this is one of the most easily accessible of all UK antique markets.
With its vast number of stands, choice of products is never an issue; there is quite possibly every item you could imagine! From chandeliers and rugs, to sports memorabilia and paintings, not to mention the finest of antique furniture – the possibilities are endless!
Antique markets can be big and small, but only one can hold the ‘Europe’s largest’ crown and that’s Newark.
To hire a mobility scooter book online at: www.eventmobility.org.uk (Meeting point now located at YELLOW Gate)