Peterborough Festival of Antiques Market
international antiques &collectors fairs
Register for the latest news and events information on IACF direct to your inbox:
To receive SMS notifications
• Family-friendly Peterborough hotel near East of England Showground with free parking and breakfast included
Holiday Inn Express® Peterborough hotel has convenient transport links; it’s a 10-minute drive to Peterborough Station for trains to Cambridge and London, and we’re close to the A1 if you’ve got the car.
• East of England Way, Peterborough, PE2 6GB
• Tel: 0871 902 1549
• Peterborough Marriott Hotel greets guests with comfort, sophistication and exceptional service. You'll find our hotel on 11 acres of lush, gorgeously landscaped grounds in Peterborough, UK, just three miles from the city centre and adjacent to the East of England Showground. Four-star rooms and suites feature pillow top bedding, high-speed internet access, 24-hour room service and a spacious work area.
• Peterborough Business Park,
Lynch Wood, Peterborough,
• Tel: 01733 371111
• A working farm lovingly converted into a range of super-luxurious short term and holiday lets, welcome to The Yard @ Pringle Farm.
Ideal for short breaks, every single element of the conversion has been personally overseen by the owners to ensure it meets the high standards expected by discerning visitors.
Within reach of the East of England’s finest attractions, including Cambridge and Peterborough The Festival of Antiques Market.
• The Yard @ Pringle Farm
• Tel: +44 (0)7741 005634
• The Travelodge Peterborough Alwalton hotel is located just outside the centre of Peterborough and it easily accessible from the A1. The hotel a great spot for nature lovers, with Bedford Purlieus National Nature Reserve and Sacrewell Farm and Country Centre close by.
• A1 Southbound, Alwalton, Nr Peterborough, PE7 3UG
• Tel: Tel: 08719 846003
View the IACF events calendar
International Antiques & Collectors Fairs (IACF)