- All gates will be opened on Thursday morning, this will be no earlier than 10:30am and no later than 12 noon.
- When the gates are open the outside stalls, the front and back hardstanding and marquees are free to start setting up.
- When Blue gate opens the exhibitors for the Exhibition Hall can come into the showground but the building will not open until 12 noon.
- The Buildings will be open by 12 noon for setting up.
- The buildings and main gates are locked at 6pm Thursday evening.
- Please note: there will be no admission to the Showground prior to Thursday morning.
- The showground gates will re-open at 6:30am Friday morning for stand holders and early trade buyers.
- The buildings will open at 6:45am.
- We will be open to the general public from 10.00am to 4.30pm Friday and 9.00am to 4.30pm on Saturday.
PLEASE NOTE – There are NO toilet facilities in any of the car parks and we cannot admit anyone prior to opening to use the loo. Please if in doubt make a brief stop at the services before arriving at the venue. (Motorway services can be located at J17 and from A605)
- Between 10am and 12 noon gates open for stallholders to set up.
- 18.00 – showground and buildings are locked.
- 6.30am – Gates open
- 7.30am – Buildings unlocked
- 7.00am – 10am – Trade entry
- 10am – 16.30pm – Public entry
- 17.30pm – Buildings locked
- 18.00pm – Gates locked
- 7.30am Gates open
- 8.00am Buildings open
- 9.00am – 16.30pm Public entry
- 16.30pm – Fair closes