Peterborough Stallholder information:
- All gates will be opened on Thursday morning, this will be no earlier than 10:30am and no later than 12 noon.
- When the gates are open the outside stalls, the front and back hardstanding and marquees are free to start setting up.
- When Blue gate opens the exhibitors for the Exhibition Hall can come into the showground but the building will not open until 12 noon.
- The Buildings will be open by 12 noon for setting up.
- The buildings and main gates are locked at 6pm Thursday evening.
- Please note: there will be no admission to the Showground prior to Thursday morning.
- The showground gates will re-open at 6:30am Friday morning for stand holders and early trade buyers.
- The buildings will open at 6:45am.
- We will be open to the general public from 10.00am to 4.30pm Friday and 9.00am to 4.30pm on Saturday.
PLEASE NOTE – There are NO toilet facilities in any of the car parks and we cannot admit anyone prior to opening to use the loo. Please if in doubt make a brief stop at the services before arriving at the venue. (Motorway services can be located at J17 and from A605)
There is strictly no queueing before 5am Thursday, you will be turned away if you arrive before this time.
Thursday 5am Gate to showground open for stallholders to queue
10am Stallholders admitted inside showground
11am Buildings open for set up
6pm Showground and Buildings locked
Friday 6am Gates open to admit stallholders’ vehicles
6.30am Buildings open
7am-10am Early Buyers
10am-4.30pm Public Buyers
5.30pm Buildings locked
6pm Gates locked
(Gate 3 will remain open all night on Thursday and Friday for exhibitor access only)
Saturday 8am Gates open to admit stallholders’ vehicles
8.30am Buildings open
9am Public Entry
4.30 Fair closes
Tickets and Arrival Details
Peterborough stallholder information:
Located adjacent to the A1 between the A47 and the A605. Take the Alwalton turning off the A1 and follow the black and yellow signs. SAT NAV – PE2 6HE
Make sure you follow the correct route for your entrance gate (see attached map). The colour of your ticket corresponds with the gate you need.
Please arrive before buyers admission on Friday & Saturday as this will restrict your access if you don’t.
Red Gate – Main Arena, Nat West Building
Blue Gate – Exhibition Hall, Foyer
Green Gate – Arcades, Grass Outside Pitches Grey tickets also enter through Green Gate
Yellow Gate 3 – Hard Standing Outside Pitches
Display your completed Vehicle Pass in your windscreen at all times.
Wear the correct wristband at all times.
Any outstanding balances on tickets left to collect at the gate must be paid prior to entry.
Security staff are on duty in the locked buildings on Thursday and Friday night.
Stallholders are responsible for their own insurance
Please follow any requests made by the staff and stewards. They are there to ensure the fair runs safely and smoothly for everyone.
Only lights requiring up to 300 watts are permitted. Electricians are on duty during the event and have the authority to remove any item of electrical equipment deemed unsafe or requiring too much power.
Do not tamper with any of the marquees. Report any problems to a member of staff immediately.
Dogs are allowed in all uncarpeted areas of the showground and must be kept on a short lead at all times. (This does not apply to Assistance Dogs).
Please be prepared to demonstrate your Covid status by either having proof of being double vaccinated or a negative test result should government or venue regulations require.
Bureau de Change, Cash Machine, Mobile Catering, Restaurant, Toilets and Showers.
You must keep to the speed limit of 10mph at all times; however there is no vehicle movement on site during buyers opening times.
DO NOT PACK UP BEFORE 4.30PM ON SATURDAY