Sandown Park Market
international antiques &collectors fairs
Register for the latest news and events information on IACF direct to your inbox:
To receive SMS notifications
• This 4-star hotel is on the edge of Richmond Park and 1,000 yards from Norbiton Rail Station, with regular trains to London Waterloo. It has free onsite parking, free WiFi and a charming conservatory-style restaurant.
• 94 Kingston Hill, Kingston upon Thames, KT2 7NP, United Kingdom
• Tel: 0208 541 4481
• Simple en suite rooms with free WiFi and continental breakfast, plus on-site drinking and dining.
• Sandown Park Racecourse, Portsmouth Rd, Esher, Surrey KT10 9AJ
• Tel: 01372 461201
• Above all we offer friendly, personal and unpretentious service, whether you are just in for a quiet pint, an intimate dinner, a stopover for a business trip or staying for a leisurely weekend.
• 71 High St, Esher KT10 9RQ
• Tel: 01372 469786
View the IACF events calendar
RT @loveantiques: Offered for sale; An attractive Late Victorian Inlaid #Settee c.1890 from Wickersley Antiques https://t.co/wZ8tEFu7Rd #an…23-Oct-2017 12:45:02
RT @loveantiques: A stunningly #Carved Oak Coat & Umbrella #HallStand c.1880 sold by @LTAntiques https://t.co/0grh7Uo2NX #antiques #homedec…23-Oct-2017 12:44:56
RT @loveantiques: A Marilyn Monroe #Print by Andy Warhol, being offered for sale by Heatons https://t.co/x7LVWiFcMb #MarilynMonroe #vintage…23-Oct-2017 12:44:50
RT @vintagewatch12: 1930s boxed Roskopf Patent full hunter pocket watch with papers, listed on @loveantiques today... https://t.co/VWeVbGdq…23-Oct-2017 12:44:44
RT @loveantiques: Offered for sale this morning is this #Antique Folk Art Leather Covered #Mirror from IM Chaney Antique Furniture https://…23-Oct-2017 12:44:39