Antiques Markets in the UK
Currently Newark Antiques Market is to go ahead on the 10th-11th December. We are having regular meetings to discuss any changes and will keep everyone updated as we are.
iacf are organisers of premium antiques markets in the UK
iacf is working closely with Public Health England and the local authorities of each venue to ensure that we are operating our indoor and outdoor markets within Covid guidelines.
We have introduced comprehensive measures at all our venues to ensure the safety of all.
Covid Safety Arrangements at our Markets:
At our venues:
- Socially distanced queuing areas at all entrances
- Hand Sanitiser Stations available around the sites
- Contactless Card Payments available when purchasing tickets
- Pre-order online tickets
- Track & Trace QR codes login
- One-way systems
- Signage around the fairs to help reduce crowding
- Larger stands
- Larger stalls
How you can help:
- Remember to keep a 2m social distance
- Login to our Track & Trace system (mandatory for entry)
- Remember to wash/sanitise your hands regularly
- Wear a mask inside buildings
- If you have any symptoms i.e. a continuous cough, high temp, loss of taste and/or smell please stay home and self isolate
- Do not touch items of stock without asking for permission
For more information about your safety at Newark Antiques Market, please click here!
Newark: Thursday 10th - Friday 11th December 2020
IACF - Events by Location
View the IACF events calendar