Your safety at our fairs is of top priortiy, the following measures have been put in place:
IACF Covid Guidelines arrangements at our fairs
At our venues:
- Socially distanced queuing areas at all entrances
- Hand Sanitiser Stations available around the sites
- Contactless Card Payments available when purchasing tickets
- Pre-order online tickets
- Track & Trace QR codes available
- One-way systems
- Signage around the fairs to help reduce crowding
- Larger stands
- Larger stalls
How you can help:
- Remember to keep a 2m social distance
- Login to our Track & Trace system if wanted
- Remember to wash/sanitise your hands regularly
- Wear a mask inside buildings
- If you have any symptoms i.e. a continuous cough, high temp, loss of taste and/or smell please stay home and self isolate
- Do not touch items of stock without asking for permission
There may be some disruptions whilst we focus on keeping you safe, for example picking up stock is likely to be in pick up zones and it can take longer to enter our fairs due to 2m social distancing.
If you are showing symptoms or self-isolating then please do not attend the event.
We advise you to download and use the NHS app:
The NHS COVID-19 app uses your smartphone’s existing “Exposure Logging” feature to work out if you have spent time near other app users who have tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19).
For this to work, your Bluetooth needs to be turned on: this will not drain your battery as the app uses “Bluetooth Low Energy”.
It will use your postcode district to tell you if your area is at risk. When you download the app you will be asked to share the first 4 letters and digits of your postcode with NHS England. A postcode district generally contains about 8,000 addresses. This means that your specific location cannot be identified.