Antique Markets in the UK
iacf are organisers of premium antique markets in the UK
iacf is working closely with Public Health England and the local authorities of each venue to ensure that we are operating our indoor and outdoor markets within Covid guidelines.
We have introduced comprehensive measures at all our venues to ensure the safety of all.
Covid Safety Arrangements at our Markets:
At our venues:
- Socially distanced queuing areas at all entrances
- Hand Sanitiser Stations available around the sites
- Contactless Card Payments available when purchasing tickets
- Pre-order online tickets
- Track & Trace QR codes login
- One-way systems
- Signage around the fairs to help reduce crowding
- Larger stands
- Larger stalls
How you can help:
- Remember to keep a 2m social distance
- Login to our Track & Trace system (mandatory for entry)
- Remember to wash/sanitise your hands regularly
- Wear a mask inside buildings
- If you have any symptoms i.e. a continuous cough, high temp, loss of taste and/or smell please stay home and self isolate
- Do not touch items of stock without asking for permission
For more information about your safety at Runway Monday Antiques Market, please click here!
Saturday 10th - Sunday 11th October 2020 Cancelled
Runway: Monday 26th October 2020
Alexandra Palace: Unfortunately, due to the current situation, Ally Pally Antiques Market will not take place this November. We look forward to seeing you all in 2021.
Ardingly: Tuesday 3rd - Wednesday 4th November 2020
Shepton Mallet: Friday 13th - Sunday 15th November 2020
Runway: Monday 23rd November 2020
Newark: Thursday 3rd - Friday 4th December 2020
IACF - Events by Location