iacf is working closely with Public Health England and the local authorities of each venue to ensure that we are operating our indoor and outdoor fairs within covid guidelines.
- Socially distanced queuing areas at all entrances
- Hand Sanitiser Stations available around the sites
- Contactless Card Payments available when purchasing tickets
- Pre-order online tickets
- Signage around the fairs to help reduce crowding
How you can help:
- Remember to keep a 2m social distance
- Login to our Track & Trace system
- Remember to wash/sanitise your hands regularly
- We recommend wearing a mask inside buildings
- If you have any symptoms i.e. a continuous cough, high temp, loss of taste and/or smell please stay home and self isolate
If you are showing symptoms or self-isolating then please do not attend the event.
We advise you to download and use the NHS app:
The NHS COVID-19 app uses your smartphone’s existing “Exposure Logging” feature to work out if you have spent time near other app users who have tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19).
For this to work, your Bluetooth needs to be turned on: this will not drain your battery as the app uses “Bluetooth Low Energy”.
It will use your postcode district to tell you if your area is at risk. When you download the app you will be asked to share the first 4 letters and digits of your postcode with NHS England. A postcode district generally contains about 8,000 addresses. This means that your specific location cannot be identified.