Jubilee Memorabilia at the Newark & Notts Showground on Thursday 2nd & Friday 3rd June, Newark & Notts Showground, NG24 2NY.
Celebrate the Queen’s Jubilee at Newark Antiques Fair this June. The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee – 70 Years is the very first high-profile event to take place in this unprecedented year of celebrations marking the Queen’s seventy years of service. You can indulge in thousands of Antiques, Vintage and Collectors items that represent Queen Elizabeth’s reign.
What makes celebrating at Newark Antiques Fair so special?
- Newark Antiques Fair has the most professional and respected antiques dealers in Europe, so if you’re looking for rare collectors pieces that represent the Queen’s reign, or any other period in history, you can learn more about the Jubilee from these interesting items.
- Antique and vintage artwork, antique and vintage maps and other antique and vintage goods are the best way for you to learn more about how people lived many years ago. To help celebrate the Jubilee, you can learn from history experts at Newark who can tell you all about what artwork was popular in the 1950s, what maps are worth collecting and other helpful hints and tips to starting out your collection, or expanding it!
- Shop unique furniture, decorative art for the home and more interior design inspiration from the 1950’s. What makes shopping items for the home more exciting at Newark Antiques Fair than anywhere else, is that we are joined by interior design experts throughout the event to help guide you on how to best style with antique furniture, and more specifically this time, 1950s furniture.
- Discover hundreds of vintage clothing from the 1950’s that will bring you back in time to the year Queen Elizabeth began her reign. You can take a look at Royal accessories, including books that were kept and read in Buckingham and Windsor Palace, vintage metal royal trays, Buckingham Palace Royal Ceramics & Porcelain collections, and so much more!
- iacf will be hosting a fabulous two days full of culture and history at Newark Antiques Fair. Enjoy music from the ’50s, cake and drink to celebrate, special Jubilee items and talks from professional antiques dealers who have specialised in Jubilee collectibles for many years!