iacf is working closely with Public Health England and the local authorities of each venue to ensure that we are operating our indoor and outdoor markets within Covid guidelines and as such are delighted to confirm that Peterborough Festival of Antiques Market will be going ahead this Ocotber.
Covid Safety Arrangements at our Markets:
At our venues:
- Socially distanced queuing areas at all entrances
- Hand Sanitiser Stations available around the sites
- Contactless Card Payments available when purchasing tickets
- Pre-order online tickets
- Track & Trace QR codes login
- One-way systems
- Signage around the fairs to help reduce crowding
- Larger stands
- Larger stalls
How you can help:
- Remember to keep a 2m social distance
- Login to our Track & Trace system (mandatory for entry)
- Remember to wash/sanitise your hands regularly
- Wear a mask inside buildings
- If you have any symptoms i.e. a continuous cough, high temp, loss of taste and/or smell please stay home and self isolate
- Do not touch items of stock without asking for permission
Buy Tickets Now!
One of the biggest antiques markets in the country, Peterborough Festival of Antiques is held at the East of England Showground –The Peterborough Arena – twice a year
The antiques market contains a spectacular array of antiques and collectables for sale within four permanent buildings, a variety of trade marquees and several acres of outdoor pitches.
If you love antiques, collectables, vintage, and upcycled items then this is the antique market for you!
Track and Trace - Save time on the day
We now require all visitors to complete 'Track and Trace' upon entry, save time by signing in on your way to the event... simply click the link to check-in quickly and safely: https://my.trck.to/form please note this data is deleted after 21 days (ID: 11619)