The Old Stables (B&B)
• Restored grade II listed barn
• Hurlingpot Farm, Chelynch, Shepton Mallet, Somerset BA4 4PY
• Tel: 01749 880098
• Hotel - Restaurant - Bar
• 17 Commercial Road, Shepton Mallet, Somerset, BA4 5BU
• Tel: 01749 346671
• 18th Century Farmhouse
• Stone Lane, East Pennard, BA4 6RZ
• Tel: 01749 860125
The Kings Arms Country Inn & Hotel
• 5 Star Inn just 8 miles from the Showground
• Charlton Horethorne, Sherborne, DT9 4NL
• Tel: 01963 220281
Shepton Mallet Tourist Information Centre
Chandler's House Bed & Breakfast
• B&B offered in quirky little Georgian village house only 4 miles from B&W Showground
• Kale St, Batcombe, Shepton Mallet, BA4 6AB
• Tel: 01749 850 207
• 17th Century Country Inn with 8 AA 5 star luxury rooms
• Stratton Road, Holcombe, Somerset, BA35EB
• Tel: +44(0)1761 232478
• New self catering accommodation less than two miles from the Showground.
• Cutterne Mill, Southwood, Evercreech, BA4 6LY
• Tel: 01749 831132
The White Hart Hotel
• The White Hart Hotel is situated just 8 miles from the Bath and West Showground in the medieval city of Wells.
The hotel has 16 en-suite bedrooms that have been recently refurbished. Fast broadband is also available.
Head Chef Jason Porter welcomes you to enjoy The Sadlers' Brasserie which is a relaxed informal restaurant and bar, offering mouth watering dishes using ingredients from locally sourced Somerset farms.
We are offering a special package for exhibitors and visitors going to the Bath and West Showground.
Bed and Breakfast, £85 Single Occupancy, £95 Double Occupancy.
Dinner, Bed and Breakfast, £105 Single Occupancy,
£135 Double/Twin Occupancy. Free Car Parking
• The White Hart Hotel,
• Tel: Reservations can be made either by telephone or email quoting 'Bath and West Offer'
Tel - 01749 672056
Email - email@example.com