Ivy Farm Bed & Breakfast
• Ivy Farm B&B is the perfect accessible B & B in a countryside location on the Nottinghamshire /Lincolnshire border. Only five minutes from the showground by car, you will experience a substantial farmhouse breakfast, secure parking and several good pubs nearby for evening meals. Ground floor and first floor rooms as well as free wifi available to all.
• Ivy Farm, Newark Road, Barnby in the Willows.Newark.Notts NG24 2SL
• Tel: tel 01636 672568
• Brant House is in the rural hamlet of Stragglethorpe, just 6 miles from the A1, 8 miles from Newark and 13 miles from Lincoln. Newark Showground is a short 5-mile drive.
A beautiful 15th Century House with delightful and spacious bedrooms, all overlooking the gardens and all ensuite. Modern amenities, TV, Wi fi, fresh flowers, fruit, biscuits and an excellent selection of teas, coffee and an award-winning breakfast. There is plenty of secure onsite parking.
Brant House has been awarded a prestigious 5 Star Gold rating by VisitEngland for its B and B accommodation.
• Brant House
Lincoln LN5 0QZ
• Tel: 01400 272 626
• Well located with easy access to the A1 and A46.
Situated in the heart of Newark-on-Trent city centre with St Marks Shopping Centre and a variety of attractions and entertainment nearby.
Perfect for exploring the beautiful Nottinghamshire county with Sherwood Forest only half an hour away, and the river Trent just around the corner.
All standard double rooms come with a comfy king size Travelodge Dreamer™ bed complete with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet.
Portland Street, Nottinghamshire, Newark, NG24 1XG, United Kingdom
• Tel: 08719 846578
The East Wing at Rufford Park Lounge
• The East Wing at Rufford Park Lodge, a five-bedroom holiday cottage with a hot tub, situated in the heart of Sherwood Forest in Nottingham.
Contact Through Independent Cottages
Choose a date range in the calendar and click through to book.
• The East Wing
Rufford Park Lodge
• Tel: +44(0)7956 246966
Cool Camping Newark
Marquis of Granby
• Bed & Breakfast with delicious home cooked food available in our cosy country pub in the picturesque village of Wellingore
Only 12 miles from Newark showground
To book call 01522 810442 email email@example.com
or visit our website www.themarquisofgranby.co.uk
• High Street
• Contact through Facebook using the pubs name
• Tel: Paul and Pauline Brumhead
• Bed and Breakfast available in traditional pub in the pretty village of Welbourn 8 miles from Newark show ground. All rooms En Suite. To book call 01400 279356 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• 21 High St, Welbourn, Lincoln, LN5 0NH
• Tel: Mob: 07831 854864
Home: 01400 279356
Compton House Bed and Breakfast
Branston Hall Hotel
• AA 3* & 2AA rosette restaurant
• Branston Hall Hotel, Branston, Lincoln LN4 1PD
• Tel: 01522 793305
The Bingham Townhouse
Red Lion Loft - Sherwood Forest
• 4 Star luxury self catering accomodation
• Field Lane, Blidworth, NG21 0QQ
• Tel: 01623 794080
Newark Tourist Information Centre
DoubleTree by Hilton
• 4 star Hotel in Lincoln City Centre overlooking the Brayford Marina. Special offers available!
• Brayford Wharf North, Lincoln, LN1 1YW
• Tel: 01522 565180
The Five Bells
Bed & Breakfast - 2 Middle Holme Lane
• Bed & Breakfast just off A1 near Newark, ample parking
• 2 Middle Holme Lane, Sutton-on-Trent, Newark NG23 6PG
• Email: email@example.com
• Tel: 01636 821449
St. Clements Old Rectory - Self catering
The Bently Hotel
Premier Inn Newark
• Just 2 minutes drive from Newark Showground! Table Table Restaurant - The Roman Way next door!
• Lincoln Road, Newark, NG24 2PB
• Tel: 0871 527 8784
The Grange Hotel
• 3 Star Multi-award winning hotel and restaurant
• 73 London Road, Newark, Nottinghamshire, NG24 1RZ
• Tel: 01636 703399
Horspool Farm - 5* Gold Awarded Enjoy England & 5* AA
• Luxury Self Catering Accommodation, Sleeping up to 25 Guests.
• Gibsmere, Nottingham, NG14 7FS
• Tel: 07943 184 816
Wyndham Garden Hotel
• Special offer – please quote 'ANTIQUES' valid until Dec 2015 subject to availability.
• Toll Bar Road, Marston, Lincolnshire, NG32 2HT
• Tel: 01400 250909
Hunger Barn B&B
• A lovely converted barn, minutes from Newark
• Caunton Road, Bathley, Newark, NG23 6DN
• Tel: 01636 636628
Brunts Farm Studio - New Luxury Studio Apartment
• Self Catering or Continental Breakfast included, Tea/Coffee, Microwave/Fridge/Kettle/Toaster, TV, WIFI, Kingsize Bed and an excellent pub just a few minutes walk for meals!
• Brunts Farm Studio, Brunts Farm Close, School Lane, Claypole, Newark, NG23 5AY
• Tel: 07946 722433
Rose Cottage Bed & Breakfast
• A short drive from Newark, and a short walk from the local pub for wonderful home cooked meals!
• 40 High Street, Brant Broughton, Lincolnshire, LN5 0SL
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Tel: 01400 275129
Ye Olde Bell - four star hotel
• AA 4-Star hotel just 30 mins up the A1, fully refurbished and full of antiques!
• Barnby Moor, Retford, Nottinghamshire DN22 8QS
• Tel: 01777 705121
The Old School Upton
• Bed & Breakfast accommodation just 6 miles from Newark Showground
• The Old School, Main Street, Upton, Newark, NG23 5TE
• Tel: 01636 814208
Blue Barn - Country Retreat
• Spread across one floor, Blue Barn offers a master bedroom with king-size bed and en-suite, second bedroom with bunk beds and a sofa bed, main bathroom with bath and double shower, fully equipped kitchen and living area. Blue Barn is fully equipped; bed linen and towels, tea/coffee and a small bottle of milk are provided. The kitchen, living area and main bathroom have underfloor heating; the living area and master bedroom have multichannel TVs, wireless internet available throughout the barn. A log burner is situated in the living area.
Well behaved dogs are very welcome at Blue Barn. Please bring your dog’s furnishings with you, such as dog crate and bedding. We kindly ask that you do not allow your dog/s in the bedrooms or upon any furniture
• Blue Barn,
The Brew House,
• Tel: 0779 2815021