Unfortunately we have had to cancel Newbury Antiques Market 10th-11th October 2020.
Covid Safety Arrangements at our Markets:
At our venues:
- Socially distanced queuing areas at all entrances
- Hand Sanitiser Stations available around the sites
- Contactless Card Payments available when purchasing tickets
- Pre-order online tickets
- Track & Trace QR codes login
- One-way systems
- Signage around the fairs to help reduce crowding
- Larger stands
- Larger stalls
How you can help:
- Remember to keep a 2m social distance
- Login to our Track & Trace system (mandatory for entry)
- Remember to wash/sanitise your hands regularly
- Wear a mask inside buildings
- If you have any symptoms i.e. a continuous cough, high temp, loss of taste and/or smell please stay home and self isolate
- Do not touch items of stock without asking for permission
Newbury Showground is a fantastic location for our One-Day Monday and two-day (Weekend) Antiques & Collectors Markets. Excellent facilities, an indoor area, tree-lined walkways and beautiful countryside surroundings, make for a very relaxing and enjoyable day antique collecting. Just off Junction 13 of the M4, and with acres of parking, this antiques market has to be one of the country's most accessible by car. With stalls inside and out, it's a favourite location for filming BBC's Bargain Hunt, and with the range and quality of items being sold it's easy to see why. This growing fair is sure to become a regular in all antique hunters diaries!
Please note: There are no cash machine facilities on-site, though many vendors accept card payments. The closest ATM cashpoint service is at the nearby Chievely Services.
Booking forms for stallholders can be downloaded from the Stallholders section or from the menu on the left.