height="0" width="0" style="display:none;visibility:hidden">
Covid Safety Arrangements at our Markets:
At our venues:
- Socially distanced queuing areas at all entrances
- Hand Sanitiser Stations available around the sites
- Contactless Card Payments available when purchasing tickets
- Pre-order online tickets
- Track & Trace QR codes login
- One-way systems
- Signage around the fairs to help reduce crowding
- Larger stands
- Larger stalls
How you can help:
- Remember to keep a 2m social distance
- Login to our Track & Trace system (mandatory for entry)
- Remember to wash/sanitise your hands regularly
- Wear a mask inside buildings
- If you have any symptoms i.e. a continuous cough, high temp, loss of taste and/or smell please stay home and self isolate
- Do not touch items of stock without asking for permission
Runway Monday at Newark - Antiques & Collectors Market can be found on the runway strip adjacent to the Newark Air Museum and the Newark & Nottinghamshire Showground. With an abundance of antique and vintage chic this fair is a one stop shop to source everything you need for a stylish new look.
With hundreds of stalls offering everything from furniture to textiles, lighting to clothing and ceramics to jewellery, there will be a huge amount of vintage choice for shoppers.
The Runway Monday at Newark market is perfect for discovering a new style, with a fantastic mix of goods buyers will be spoilt for choice – there will be plenty of bargains to be discovered.