- 6pm: Carpark opens for overnight queuing
- 7am: Numbered Pitches admitted on to stands to set up
- 7:15am: Allocation on Arrival Pitches admitted onto stands to set up
- 8am: Early Buyers admitted
- 10am: Public Buyers admitted
- Numbered Pitch £78 – Pre Booked
- AOA Pitch (Allocation on Arrival) £63 – Pre Booked
- Casual AOA £80 – Pay on the day
- Each pitch admits two people and one vehicle (inc. trailer/caravan)
- Extra Exhibitor £10 – must be pre-booked and pre-paid
All pitches and Extra Exhibitors Tickets need be pre-booked and pre-paid.
Please phone 07391 692502 to book your pitch, Mon-Fri between 9am-3pm.
You may enter the Runway from 6pm on Sunday for overnight parking only, please DO NOT arrive before this time as you will be moved on.
Entrance to the showground is through the gate adjacent to the Air Museum.
Display your completed Vehicle Pass in your windscreen at all times, making sure the vehicle reg. is visible at all times.
Any outstanding balances on tickets left for collection at the gate must be paid in full prior to entering.
Facilities: Toilets (no showers), Hand Sanitising Stations, Catering, First Aid.
For bookings please telephone our office on +44(0)1636 702326 (Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm). Please note, it is not possible to make a booking online. Casual stallholder tickets purchased on the day will be available at a higher price than those pre-booked.
Please follow the yellow and black direction signs to the Runway.
Tickets – Your vehicle pass automatically admits two people to the market provided they are travelling to the market in one vehicle. Any outstanding pitch rent must be paid for in cash at the gate before being admitted.
General Information – There are Toilets, First Aid and mobile caterers on site. Dogs are admitted but must be kept on a short lead at all times. Do not block the runways and please tidy up your litter.
Stallholders will be admitted onto their pitches from 7.30am on the Monday morning.
Download iacf’s Terms & Conditions